Portable device for the control of breath alcohol Alkohit-X100
Equipment Approved by the National Road Safety Authority through Order No. 12270/2014 published in the Diário da República 2nd series-No. 192 of 6 October 2014 as a blood alcohol screening device in traffic inspection.
- Dimensions: 128x59x27mm
- Weight: 148g (without battery - 126g)
- Electrochemical sensor cell of high stability, allowing to extend the periodicity of the calibration and / or calibration verification to six months
- It responds only to alcohol on exhalation, unaffected by possible contamination, other substances present in the airways and / or air pollutants
- Extended reading range - 0.00 g / l TAS to 6.90 g / l TAS
- Self-test every time it is turned on
- Innovative control system guaranteeing accuracy of +/- 5% blood alcohol concentration in relation to the calibration value
- High reproducibility of results
- Result expression, in increments of 0.001, in g / l blood alcohol level (BAC)
- Access to the result of the last test, even after the device has been switched off
- Response time: 3 seconds
- Sample collected automatically, or manually if necessary, by expiration through a single-use nozzle
- Audible warning of collection monitoring
- Illuminated panel with four digits (0.000)
- Automatic closing after two minutes of inactivity.
- Supplied with leather pouch or hard carrying case.
Price: 295€ + VAT